Friday, November 21, 2008

Find That Feature Lead

Anecdotal/Narrative Lead:

"A short time ago, in honor of the impending holiday season and the looming depression, I settled in for a viewing of “It’s a Wonderful Life.” I watched it on the same laptop on which I’m writing these words, with headphones plugged in to filter out distraction, though from time to time I did shrink the image so I could check my e-mail or my favorite blogs."

A.O. Scott
The Screening of America
New York Times Magazine

Direct Address Lead:

"By this point you've probably already listened to, and made up your mind about, "Chinese Democracy," the maledicted multi-million-dollar Axl Rose entitlement program on sale Sunday at a Best Buy near you, and currently available for streaming on Guns N' Roses' MySpace page."

Allison Stewart
Guns N' Roses' Inflated 'Chinese Democracy'
The Axl Rose Ego Trip Album Might Have Benefited From Adult Supervision
The Washington Post

1 comment: